If you are a console gamer, then PlayStation will always be your first choice. PlayStation 4 is one of the famous consoles of the PlayStation family. It has a variety of games for almost all age groups.
PS4 comes in two variants- PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim. Both of the variants have 1TB of storage. It has some high-performance hardware that allows gamers to enjoy games in 2k resolution and smooth gameplay. It has an impressive cooling system; therefore, gamers can continue their long gaming sessions without heating issues or performance degradation.
Some of the all-time great games for PS4 are Uncharted Series, God of War, Red Dead Redemption, Spider-Man, The Last of Us, and many more. All these games have spectacular graphics and incredible gameplay. For more PS4 games, check here.
PS4 is undoubtedly the most famous gaming console for all console gamers. PS4 comes with a couple of subscription plans- PlayStation Plus and PlayStation now. Both of these plans offer some great deals to PS gamers. But, often, gamers want to take some time off from gaming and would like to cancel their subscription. This article will discuss how to cancel subscriptions on PS4.
Users can cancel their subscriptions in many different ways. The article will discuss a few of the easy ways to cancel PS4 subscriptions. Users can cancel PS4 subscriptions from their PS4, computer, or smartphone. Check this link if you are interested in all the other ways to cancel your subscription or have any further queries regarding your PlayStation. Keep reading to know some of the few easy ways to cancel a PS4 subscription.
How to Cancel Subscriptions from your PS4?
Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription from your PS4.
- Turn on your console and log in to your PlayStation account.
- Open the “Settings” menu, then go to “Account Management” and then “Account Information.”
- In the “Account Information,” you will find an option called “PlayStation Subscription.” Click on that option.
- There, you will find all the subscriptions you own. Click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Click on “Turn Off Auto-Renew.”
How to Cancel PS4 Subscription from your PC?
- Open your browser on your PC and go to playstation.com.
- Log in to your account, then click on your profile avatar on the right-hand corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, where you will find the option “Subscription Management.” Click on that option.
- All your subscriptions will be shown under your account. Click on the “Turn Off Auto-Renew” beside the subscription you want to cancel.
How to Cancel PS4 Subscription from your Phone?
You can cancel your PlayStation now subscription using your mobile phone. There are a couple of methods for canceling subscriptions, and both of them are discussed below with detailed steps.
Using The PlayStation App
PlayStation has a mobile app that is available on both iOS and Android phones. Therefore, users can easily use this app and cancel their subscription, irrespective of the phones they are using.
- Open the application and go to “PlayStation Store.”
- Select your profile and go to “Purchase History.”
- You will find a game button on this page, click on that, and a pop-up screen will appear.
- Here you call select your desired subscription plan and click on “Cancel Automatic Renewal” to cancel your PS4 subscription.
Via a Phone Call
If you cannot perform any of the aforementioned processes, you can always call customer care and cancel your subscription. You must have your Username and Password with you to cancel your subscription. You have to call this number 1-800-345-7669 and follow the instructions to speak to a representative who will help you with the process.
PS4 is a well-optimized console with some robust hardware that provides a beautiful gaming experience. Gamers don’t have to worry about heating issues. PS4 is still being sold at a high rate worldwide.
These are some of the easy ways to cancel your PS4 subscription. Now you can easily cancel your subscription whenever you feel like taking a break or going on a vacation. You can always renew your subscription from your profile. Keep track of your schedule and cancel or renew your subscription at your convenience.